5 reasons you should take Visual Merchandising - Interiors
After another amazing Summer School, we caught up with Visual Merchandising - Interiors tutor, Sarah Manning, to find out more about the course. Sarah has over 20 years of experience in the industry working for retailers such as Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Marks & Spencer. Plus, check out the incredibly stunning work her students made whilst attending the course, produced in just one week!
Sarah’s top 5 reasons why should take the course
1. You will learn the key principles of visual merchandising, which I have used throughout my experience in the industry.
2. The course is a great mixture of practical and theory based topics which will give you a good overview of the industry.
3. On this course, we work with a local photographer who assists you with styling and photographing one of the practical based projects during the course.
4. Industry visits are arranged to meet with practicing Visual Merchandisers - this year we visited and toured Selfridges!
5. You will gain knowledge about product presentation and store layout principles, as well as learn how to create an improved customer shopping experience in retail stores.
Visual Merchandising - Interiors student work
Feeling inspired and planning ahead? Sarah Manning’s course returns for Easter School with places available to book right now. Looking for something sooner? Our Saturday Visual Merchandising - Fashion short course starts next month.