Should you decide to study at UAL, your application process depends on both the course chosen and where you're applying from.
Our application process is not affected by the Coronavirus outbreak. If you haven’t applied yet, you should apply as soon as you can and submit any queries you have about studying at UAL through our enquiry form. If you have already applied and need to ask us a question, you can contact us using your UAL Portal. Read our useful guidance for students during the Coronavirus outbreak.
University of the Arts London is committed to an Admissions Policy that is:
- Consistent in application and operation
- Transparent in its procedures and process
- Accountable to all stakeholders
- Managed clearly and responsively
- Professional in all aspects of its execution
Information on Transparency data for Admissions can be found on our Office for Students information page.
Find out how to enrol, including enrolment terms and conditions.