Your course page will tell you what we're looking for, what you need to do and what happens next.
You can use our quick guide to:
- get started
get application advice find out about your options after you apply.
How to apply
See our overview of how to apply - from choosing a course to application results.
Find out how to share your creative story and tell us why UAL is the university for you.
Check our top tips to create a great portfolio for your application.
How to upload your portfolio
Find out how to upload and submit your portfolio and video task online.
After you apply
Stay up to date with your application and learn more about different application results.
See our tips to help you prepare if you need to interview for your course.
Admissions complaints and appeals
If you would like to appeal against a decision or feedback on the application process - please see our guidance.
Help and support
- If you have any questions about your course, you can contact us.
- International applicant? Check out our guide and get in touch.
- We also provide support to disabled or dyslexic applicants.
For application updates, please check your:
- UAL portal
- Emails (including your junk or spam folder)
- UCAS track (undergraduate only)
University of the Arts London is committed to an Admissions Policy that is:
- Consistent in application and operation
- Transparent in its procedures and process (see our data)
- Accountable to all stakeholders
- Managed clearly and responsively
- Professional in all aspects of its execution