Your course page will have the specific details you need to apply for your course.
This guide gives you a quick overview of:
- what you'll find on your course page
- different ways you can apply
- where to get more help and advice
- what happens next.
1. Choose your course
Not sure? See what you can study at UAL
2. Read your course page
Your course page is where you apply from and it includes all the details you need on how to apply, including:
- entry requirements - grades, qualifications, experience, skills, English language
- how to apply - different ways to apply
- documents you'll need - like portfolios, references or qualifications
- application deadlines - the date you need to apply by
- help and support - how UAL can support you
- fees and funding - the cost of your course and where you can get funding.
3. Start your application
There are different ways to apply, depending on your fee status and the course level:
4. Supporting documents
Check your course page to see which documents you'll need to submit. These usually include:
- personal statement - see how to write a good one
- a copy of academic transcripts
If you have any questions on your course or how to apply, contact us.
We provide support to disabled or dyslexic applicants.
5. Submit your application
Once you’ve prepared all your documents, you’re ready to submit your application!