UAL has partnered with Addison Lee to offer an exclusive £50 discount towards airport collections for international students coming to UAL and to the UK for the first time.
Addison Lee will arrange a taxi and a driver to meet you at your arrival airport and take you to either your hall of residence or private accommodation. All bookings must be made in advance through the Addison Lee website. You'll also find more information about the airport transfer service on their website.
Eligibility for the discount
To qualify for the UAL airport collection discount, you must be all of the following:
- an international student
- a full-time UAL student, UAL Study Abroad student, or Erasmus student
- coming to UAL for the first time
- carrying luggage that will fit into two large suitcases and a cabin bag
- travelling alone or with one additional friend/family member
- have a UAL student email account. Once you've accepted your offer to study with us and it's less than 10 weeks before the start date of your course, you'll receive an email asking you to set up and start using your UAL email and network account.
Please note, if you are on a UAL Summer Study Abroad course or a UAL short course, you won't be eligible for the discount.
How to use the discount
By the end of August, and once you've accepted your offer of study, we'll email you full instructions on how to:
- create an Addison Lee account with your new UAL student email address
- make your booking online and claim your £50 UAL discount towards your airport collection.
The total price will depend on your final destination. You can use the taxi fare calculator on the Addison Lee website to check the likely cost of your journey (before the UAL discount).
What you'll need before booking
Before you submit your booking through the Addison Lee website you'll need:
- A valid UAL student email address. You'll need to use this email to create an Addison Lee account online and the booking confirmation will be sent to this email.
- All your flight details including: the name of the airport, flight number and exact landing time. Please don't add any additional time to your landing time to make sure that Addison Lee can accurately track your flight. If you have a transfer flight, you must only give the flight number of the plane that will be landing in London.
- Your new address in the UK so the driver can drop you off - this can be a hall of residence or a private house or flat. Please be sure to include the full address, this includes the building name, number, street name, and full postcode. For example: Building name: UAL High Holborn, Street name: 272 High Holborn, Full postcode: WC1V 7EY.
- A valid phone number. If you don't have a UK mobile number make sure you have an international number that can be used in the UK in case the driver needs to contact you.
- Your chosen payment option. For example, credit or debit card, cash, PayPal etc.