The information on these pages will guide you through the process of finding a new home, moving in and out and help you with any problems you may encounter.
You can find information on:
University of London has a Property Platform, which will help you find your accommodation, whether you're looking for a room in private halls, a studio or a house-share. You can:
- search by proximity to your UAL College
- find properties from vetted accommodation providers.
Tips for renting in London
- Research before looking for a room, flat or house to rent from a private landlord.
- View the accommodation in person or vial live video before you pay any money. You need to make sure it is good and the offer is genuine.
- As a UAL student you are entitled to make use of the University of London Housing Services (ULHS). They offer a range of services for students looking for private accommodation.
- Take a look at their Private Housing Guide to find out more about living in private rented accommodation.
- The Shelter website also has useful information about renting in London.
How can UAL help?
As well as the information on this page we also offer the following services:
- one-on-one friendly advice and information
- free contract checking service
- free legal advice to help you deal with problems.
UAL Accommodation Services
272 High Holborn