This privacy page sets out how University of the Arts London (UAL) uses and protects any personal information that you give us when you use this website. UAL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Who we are
University of the Arts London (UAL) of 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY (switchboard 020 7514 6000) is recognised as a data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
UAL Short Courses Limited (Registered Company number 02361261) is a wholly owned subsidiary of UAL which processes personal data in relation to short courses on the same premises, and is also recognised as a data controller.
Our Data Protection Officer is Kastur Kerai, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org or
University of the Arts London
272 High Holborn
London, WC1V 7EY
Under GDPR, you have:
- The right to be informed of how your data will be used and protected
- The right to access your information and obtain a copy
- The right to make changes to your personal data
- The right to delete your data in certain circumstances, or otherwise to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to direct marketing and other processing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For more information visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website.
You have the right to request access to information, subject to certain restrictions.
To make a Subject Access Request for your personal data, report a breach or to request the sharing of personal data outside of normal processes, please email email@example.com.
To request a correction, restriction of processing, the deletion of personal data or the review of an automated decision please contact the relevant department directly (e.g. HR for staff, Academic Registry for students).
Information on how we process personal data in specific circumstances is found on individual Privacy Notices at or near the point of collection.
For information on how we process personal data more generally, please visit our General Data Processing Information page.