Help with printing
You can top up with either £2, £5, £10, £20, £50 or £100. Only pay for what you need.
A4 colour: 15p per page
A3 colour: 24p per page
A4 black and white: 4p per page
A3 black and white: 8p per page
Standard white paper is used on our HP printers.
Find specialist print facilities.
Print credit refunds
Unused credit refunds when leaving UAL
Refunds cannot be issued for any unused credit on your account after leaving. Only purchase the amount needed for your work.
How to print
Print from UAL computers
- Select File > Print
- Select Printer
- Choose either Arts Mono for basic or Arts Colour for quality images
- Select Print
- Log in to the printer with ID card
- Follow the on-screen steps
- Log out once finished
Forgotten your ID Card?
Select Login with networking ID from the printer's homescreen and use the keypad to enter your UAL network username and password.
Print from personal devices (Mobility Print)
- Print from your personal device e.g. smart phone or laptop
- Installs full printing driver options on your device
- Both iOS (9.2+) and Android (4.4+) devices are supported
- Use the Mobility Print Guide (Word 3.6MB)
How do I cancel a print job?
- Log in to Papercut
- Go to Jobs Pending Release
- Select Cancel on the document
If the print job does not disappear from the queue, select Refresh Now.
Find specialist print facilities
Our HP printers are designed for standard white paper only. For other mediums, visit your College's dedicated facilities:
- Camberwell College of Arts
- Chelsea College of Arts
- Central Saint Martins
- London College of Communication
- London College of Fashion
- Wimbledon College of Arts
Need to book something? Visit Online Resource Booking.
Binding and laminating
Bind or laminate your work at the LCF Open Space or the LCC Digital Reprographics Area.
The LCF Open Space also offers:
- Bulk copying
- Paper trimmers and cutting mats
- Tracing paper, acetates, CDs and other stationary
Need IT support?
Contact the UAL IT Service Desk