Each University site has a space for students, staff and visitors to undertake prayer or personal reflection or to use for health requirements or rest.
Some sites have 2 separate spaces (one for prayer or personal reflection and another for rest or health requirements), smaller sites have multipurpose spaces.
Quiet Spaces can be used for the following purposes:
- Prayer or personal reflection.
- Rest (e.g. recovery from a seizure or rest during pregnancy).
- Breastfeeding or expressing milk.
- Taking medication.
- Other health reasons.
Quiet Space locations
Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon
Multi-purpose Quiet Spaces are located across each of the 4 sites.
- Camberwell Peckham Road – Room B07 Door Code: C1369Z.
- Camberwell Wilson Road – Room G23a.
- Chelsea - DLG 23 Door Code: C2684X (Annex to D block).
- Wimbledon - Ground Floor opposite Fine Art Studio.
Contact: Stephen Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Saint Martins
CSM has 2 separate Quiet Spaces at Kings Cross and a multi-purpose space at Byam Shaw.
- Kings Cross Medical Room D005 - Students should contact the Student Centre for access.
- Kings Cross ‘Quiet Capsule’ for prayer or personal reflection. Located on the first floor middle bridge, between block E and J.
- Byam Shaw Quiet Space – Room B06.
London College of Communication
LCC has a multi-faith Quiet Space and a Quiet Space for rest, maternity and health.
- LCC Rest, Maternity and Health – Room W102 Door Code: C1234.
- LCC Multi-faith Quiet Space - Room TG12.
London College of Fashion
LCF has multi-purpose Quiet Spaces located across 5 sites.
- Lime Grove – Room A002, located in Main Reception.
- Mare Street – Ground Floor, next to administration office.
- Curtain Road - Room CR214 .
- High Holborn - Student Services Reception, 1st Floor and Lower Ground Floor, near the open access.
- John Princes Street - First Floor, through the Student Hub.
High Holborn has 2 Quiet Spaces:
- Quiet Space for Rest, Maternity and Health - located on the first floor, behind the Student Helpdesk.
- Quiet Space for Prayer, Meditation and Personal Reflection - located on the lower ground floor, through the double doors in the far right corner of the Open Access Zone. It has a sink which can be used for washing before undertaking prayer.
Contact: Bethan Williams email@example.com