Training and resources
iView Learning provide clear, short task-based videos and printable guides on:
- how to use Assistive Technology (e.g., Claro Read, Read & Write, MindView)
- accessibility Options for Windows and Mac OS
- built-in accessibility options for iPad
- Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Sway and OneNote).
Create an iView subscription for free using your UAL credentials.
UAL subscribes to the online video learning platform LinkedIn Learning. You don’t need to have a LinkedIn account, simply go to LinkedIn Learning and sign in with your UAL email and password.
Visit our Assistive Technology for learning and work playlist for short courses or the Accessibility for all playlist for courses on:
- principles of Accessibility
- how to create accessible documents and digital content.
Tech For All: UAL accessibility conference
Watch the recordings from our 5-day online conference to hear our expert speakers discussing:
- making the digital environment more inclusive
- using assistive technology to help you get the most out of the internet, your studies, and life
- the experiences of neurodiverse users browsing the internet
- creating more accessible content, what tools you can use and how to use them
- how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) are changing the way we engage with digital technology and each other.
Follow step-by-step instructions on how to use the accessibility features on your computer or mobile device.