UK School and College Network
Our dedicated team offers a range of opportunities for you and your students. From arranging visits to UAL and inviting you to online events, to delivering a range of relevant talks and workshops to your students directly at your institution. Details on our available talks can be found below.
As well as meeting us at in-person open days and higher education exhibitions across the country, there are also plenty of opportunities for your students to get a taste of UAL from the comfort of their own home. In the ‘Our events’ section below, you'll find our series of digital workshops and webinars which students can sign up to.
Book a visit
We can visit schools and colleges around the UK, or meet students virtually to deliver presentations. We offer presentations in the following areas:
- An introduction to UAL: find out about our 6 unique Colleges, our creative courses and what it’s like studying in London.
- The UK creative industries: why are the arts important to the society we live in? Learn about the UK’s creative industries and their impact on society, the economy and education. Suitable for all students thinking about a creative career.
- How to produce a successful portfolio: gain valuable tips and advice about how to construct an impressive digital portfolio.
- Finance: find out key information about student finance and useful tips for managing money whilst studying.
Our subject talks highlight the courses, industry connections, career routes and facilities available at UAL within a subject pathway. We discuss how to apply, as well as providing information about student accommodation, social life, accommodation, and London living. We offer the following subject talks:
- Business and communication in creative industries
- Communication, media and screen
- Creative and digital technologies
- Fashion and textiles
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- Fine art, product and spatial design
- Music and sound
- Performance and design for theatre and screen
Get in touch with us to book a presentation, or any other activity.
Who we are
We'd like to introduce you to our UK Student Recruitment team at University of the Arts London. Our team manages different regions in the UK and are here to help you plan activities for your students and staff.