UK School and College Network
Our dedicated team offers a range of opportunities for you and your students. From arranging visits to UAL and inviting you to online events, to delivering a range of relevant talks and workshops to your students directly at your institution. Details on our available talks can be found below.
As well as meeting us at in-person open days and higher education exhibitions across the country, there are also plenty of opportunities for your students to get a taste of UAL from the comfort of their own home. In the ‘Our events’ section below, you'll find our series of digital workshops and webinars which students can sign up to.
Book a visit
We can visit schools and colleges around the UK, or meet students virtually to deliver presentations. We offer presentations in the following areas:
- An introduction to UAL: find out about our 6 unique Colleges, our creative courses and what it’s like studying in London.
- The UK creative industries: why are the arts important to the society we live in? Learn about the UK’s creative industries and their impact on society, the economy and education. Suitable for all students thinking about a creative career.
- How to produce a successful portfolio: gain valuable tips and advice about how to construct an impressive portfolio for interview.
- Communication, media and screen: courses, facilities and career prospects for media or film related subjects.
- Creative and digital technologies: courses, facilities and career prospects relating to computer science and technology.
- Fashion and textiles: an overview of undergraduate courses relating to fashion business, design and technology, media and communication.
- Fine arts and 3D design: for students currently studying Level 3 Art and Design or Foundation.
- Humanities in the creative sector: learn about humanities courses that don’t require a portfolio, and related careers.
- Music and sound: all about BA (Hons) Music Production and BA (Hons) Sound Arts.
- Performance and design for theatre and screen: an overview of undergraduate courses relating to theatre, film and performance.
Get in touch with us to book a presentation, or any other activity.
Who we are
We'd like to introduce you to our UK Student Recruitment team at University of the Arts London. Our team manages different regions in the UK and are here to help you plan activities for your students and staff.
Online Event: How to choose a creative undergraduate course
Find out about how to start your creative application.