skip to main content

Essential coronavirus info
We can’t wait to welcome our new and returning students from 19 October 2020. Your safety is our first priority.

Contact us

Tutor instructing students

Contact UAL

Find out how to contact us and who you need to speak to depending on the nature of your enquiry.

Locations and buildings

Find our College buildings and accommodation using the map. Visit the website to find out about access to our buildings.

Open days

Our open days are a great way to visit the university, meet staff and students, and find out about all aspects of student life. Book a place on an open day.

Register your interest

To register your interest and receive information and updates about studying at UAL, please complete this form.

Want to apply?

If you are considering applying for a pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate course at UAL and can’t find the information you need, please contact us.

Short Courses

If you wish to enquire about short courses, please use the following college enquiry forms:

What do you need to talk to us about?

  • Application and portfolio preparation

    How to apply

    Read our guide on how to apply for a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate course.

    Apply for a course

    Already applied?

    Find out what happens after you have submitted your application to UCAS, when you’re likely to hear a decision and what to do if you’re successful or not.

    See what happens after you've applied

    Portfolio preparation

    You usually need to submit a portfolio of artwork when you apply for a practice-based art and design course. It's often the most important part of your application.

    Prepare your portfolio

  • Funding information

    Scholarships, bursaries and loans

    There are a lot of funding options available to our students at all levels of study. Some are university-wide while others are specific to colleges or courses.

    Find out what funding is available

  • Visa and language requirements information

    English language requirements

    All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enrol with us.

    See if you meet requirements

    Immigration and visas

    You need a visa to enter and study in the UK, if you’re not already living here and you’re from a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.

    Find out about visas

  • Accommodation


    Apply for one of our halls of residence or get advice on finding a privately-rented home.

    Find accommodation

    UAL Accommodation Services

    Phone us:

    +44 (0)20 7514 6240 (UK number)
    Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm

    +852 2155 4207 (Hong Kong number)

    Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 6.30pm GMT +8 hours

    Email us:

    Visit us in person: Fourth floor, 272 High Holborn, WC1V 7EY

    IM Chat with us online

    Tweet us: @UAL_Halls

Locations of UAL College buildings and halls of residence