Sanctuary can support you if you’re displaced, seeking refuge in the UK, or need support because of global conflicts.
Support for students
Get support through our:
- Counselling, Health Advice & Chaplaincy service
- Wellbeing hub
- Student Advice Service - for guidance on funding, immigration and visas
- University Hardship Fund - for financial relief for living and accommodation costs.
If conflict is affecting your work or assessments, you can:
- apply for extenuating circumstances
- get independent advice from your student union, Arts SU. Read Arts SU’s message on the conflict in Ukraine.
Our students have formed country and issue-focused societies that can offer a safe and supportive space for impacted students. See the full list of societies.
See what scholarships and bursaries we offer.
External organisations also offer scholarship support for students with asylum-seeking backgrounds. Visit:
If you're UK-based and under-18, you can get in touch with our outreach team.
If you have home fee status, you can get: