We offer a wide range of support for your studies, including:
- Face-to-face tutorials, workshops and events held in your College and across UAL
- Searchable online learning materials covering many topic, from improving your research, writing and study practices to working collaboratively and more
- A variety of viewpoints from staff and students at UAL on how we learn and develop academically and professionally.
You can get Academic Support if you are on a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate course, including PhD.
You can access all Academic Support through Academic Support Online.
Classes, tutorials and online support for students speaking English as an additional language
Advice and guidance on using libraries, finding and managing information throughout your studies
Open Access IT Drop-ins
- Talk to a member of Library or Learning Zone staff for help with Adobe, other software or more general IT enquiries. Register for Basic IT help & Adobe drop-ins
- Talk to a librarian about finding information and researching for your coursework, or to ask about referencing. Register for Library research and referencing drop-in