Your voice matters. Every year we survey students to help inspire change.
We’re dedicated to finding out what our students think, so we can improve the experience of studying at UAL. Your feedback helps us improve our courses, your study environment and the support we provide.
During Survey Season all students are asked to complete a survey relating to their year and type of study, you can find the survey you need to complete below.
You can also check out the Student Guide (PDF 863KB) for information on the questions and what to consider in your responses.
This year the provisional dates for Survey Season are 6 February to 30 April.
You will be asked to complete one of the following surveys depending on your level of study:
Surveys for undergraduates
- Course Student Survey (CSS) - For 1st and 2nd year undergrads and Graduate Diploma students.
- National Student Survey (NSS) - For final year undergrads and FDA students.
Surveys for postgraduates
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) - For research postgraduate students
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) - For taught postgraduate students.
Surveys for Further Education students
- Further Education Student Survey (FESS) - For all further education/foundation students.