Student Advice Service
Talk to us in person - visit a help desk at High Holborn or London College of Communication.
Our working hours are 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
LCC: Student Services, WG09
Hight Holborn: 1st floor, 272
How we can help
- information sessions and workshops
- advice on finance and immigration for current and prospective students
- help to access funding from government agencies
Immigration and visas
We can provide advice about:
- applying for visas and permission to remain in the UK as a student
- eligibility requirements, application process and anything related to the outcomes of applications
- document checks for student visa applications and extensions
- understanding the requirements of the immigration rules: duties about work, police registration and other legal requirements
- information on the other immigration routes available to students, graduates and their families.
Visit UK visas and immigration for more information.
Fees and finances
We can provide money advice about:
Visit fees and funding to learn more about fees, and funding available for courses.