skip to main content

Support for care leavers

University of the Arts London holds the Buttle UK Quality Mark, which means we welcome and support students who have been in local authority care for 3 months or more, including mature students.

All students are entitled to support during their time at the University – if you don’t meet the above criteria, please visit the Student Services pages to see what is available. For an overview of student money options visit the Student Fees and Funding section and find out what is available to you.

When you submit your UCAS application form, please tick the box to declare that you have been or are currently in care. We will then contact you to tell you what support is on offer.

We also use this information to keep in touch with you about other support available, helping you find the right people to talk to, throughout your time at University.

Buttle UK provides advice for care leavers thinking of going to University, find out more on the 
Buttle UK website.