You can visit any of our libraries for study, browsing or to collect reserved items (Click and Borrow service)
All our libraries have open access study spaces (non-bookable) as well as bookable study spaces for those who need access to specialist study.
This will differ at each site but may include:
- Individual study spaces – silent study areas
- Group study rooms
- Height adjustable tables
- Special collections viewing requests
Contact us via Ask if you need help.
- Collection Development and Management Policy (PDF 126KB)
- Customer Services Policy (PDF 358KB)
- Library Services Code of Conduct 2022-23 (PDF 107KB)
- Library Services User Rights and Responsibilities 2022-23 (PDF 112KB)
- Library Services Policy for Minor Misconduct 2023 (PDF 100KB)
- Library Services Complaints Policy 2023 (PDF 131KB)
- Library Services Statement of Public Task 2023 (PDF 120KB)
- Library Services Laptop loan terms and conditions (PDF 175KB)