Using the libraries
Students may visit and borrow from any of UAL's 6 College libraries. You can also visit our 3 Learning Zones at Camberwell, Central Saint Martins and London College of Communication for more creative resources and spaces for group work.
All our libraries have:
- Self service kiosks for borrowing, renewing and paying fines
- Space to study in groups or by yourself
- Staff to help you.
- Collection Development and Management Policy (PDF 317KB)
- Inter Library Loans Policy (PDF 112KB)
- Code of Conduct for Library Services 2018-19 (PDF 224KB)
- Library Services Policy for Minor Misconduct 2017-18 (PDF 185KB)
- Library Services Complaints Policy 2017 (PDF 189KB)
- Library Services Statement of Public Task (PDF 54KB)
- Library Services Laptop loan terms and conditions (PDF152KB)
- Customer Service Standards
- Library and Learning Zone staff are available to provide support during all of advertised opening hours, with the exception of the overnight opening at Central Saint Martins, which is staffed for self-service.
- During our core hours (i.e. Monday to Friday, 9am-10pm during term time) we will always have a full team of Library and Learning Zone staff on site.
- Service Commitments and Standards