At UAL, there is a wide range of financial support to help you navigate university life.
Our Student Advice Service is here to provide money advice, including:
- How to apply for student finance and additional funding.
- Debt advice and support with debt negotiation.
- Applying for state benefits and any issues related to your application.
- Money management and budgeting.
UAL Hardship fund
Learn about our fund for students whose families have an income under £45,000.
Read about our bursaries for undergraduate students with full state funding support.
Search through all our scholarships by subject, course level and more.
International students and money
Find out what you'll need to pay as an international student and how to get support.
Disability and dyslexia funding
See the funding available for students with dyslexia and disabilities.
Help with the cost of living
The rising cost of living is putting financial pressure on everyone. We're providing extra support to students this year, including:
- more money for funding scholarships and schemes
- free period products
- reducing course material costs
- setting up warm spaces
- lowering food costs.
Managing your money
Money management is key to making smart decisions when it comes to saving and spending.
Check out our resources and advice, or get in touch with the Student Advice Service:
- See if you’re eligible for council tax student exemption
- Make the most of our IT software and discounts,
- Find online budget calculators to help boost your money saving skills.
- Check if your bank has budgeting tools as part of its mobile app.
Find a job
Get full-time, part-time, freelance or temporary work.
Find out how to make a living doing what you love.
From career guides to CV and interview advice.
Opportunities for underrepresented students
Learn how our Creative Shift programme can kick start your career.
International students' work options
Check out our careers support before and after you graduate.
Fees and funding
Get guidance on fees and more funding opportunities.
Find student accommodation options and advice.
Activities, resources and support to help keep you healthy.