UAL Bursaries are linked to a student's application for government funding from their local funding body.
The 4 relevant local funding bodies are:
- Student Finance England (SFE)
- Student Finance Wales (SFW)
- Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI)
- Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
There is no competitive element to UAL Bursaries, so all students who are eligible will receive one.
UAL Bursaries of £1,000 are available to all eligible students with Home fee status studying on undergraduate courses.
Students do not need to make an application for the UAL Bursary.
- Students funded by SFE, SFNI and SFW are automatically assessed against the above criteria. In order for this to happen, students (and their parent(s), where relevant) must have given SFE, SFNI or SFW consent to share their information with their university for the purpose of bursaries when they made their funding application. If you did not do this, you should contact SFE, SFNI or SFW and provide consent.
- Students funded by SAAS must send their SAAS funding confirmation letter to UAL's Student Funding Service (email@example.com) in order to be assessed.
Eligible students will receive all £1,000 of the UAL Bursary directly into the bank account held in the student's SFE, SFNI, SFW or SAAS account. Payments are expected to be made during March 2021.
If you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UAL offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and awards provided through generous donations from individuals, companies and philanthropic charities, as well as from University funds.
Use our Scholarships Search to find out what you might be eligible for.