The student fees policy outlines:
- How UAL tuition fees are set, in relation to UK government policy where applicable.
- How and when students are expected to pay tuition fees. Including those whose fees are paid by a government or other organisation.
- Any fees charged in addition to tuition fees.
- Impact on tuition fees when repeating, transferring, withdrawing from, and taking time out of studies.
- Rules on refunds.
- What happens if you don't pay your fees.
Choose a policy for the year that you started your course.
Teach out policy
UAL ensures the course can be completed by all current students. Even where the course is being discontinued and we will not be taking on new students.
If the course needs to move sites students will:
- be transferred to another site of UAL
- will be given as much notice as possible to allow staff and students to plan a transition.
In extreme circumstances UAL would transfer the teaching out of a course to a different college of UAL.
Compensation will be considered if
- the University was not able to maintain continuation of study or
- where students have to transfer to a different course.
Each application will be considered on a case by case basis. The factors which will be considered include:
How to apply for compensation
Before applying read through the appropriate fee policy for your academic year.
Apply through the Academic Registrar:
- Send a physical letter, addressing it to the Academic Registrar.
- Include as much information as possible.
- State estimates of any costs.
You will receive a letter with results of your claim after 28 days.