UAL is a global university in the heart of London. We believe that creative education can tackle social issues and challenges around the world.
That's why we collaborate with international universities, organisations and governments on innovative research, partnerships, creative projects and exchanges.
Learn more about our international projects, how you can work with us and discover our fantastic exchange programme.
We're dedicated to:
- Leading the way in education around the social, economic and cultural aspect of arts and design.
- Nurturing our international community to achieve their full potential
- Providing an international experience for all
We want to achieve this by:
- Working with organisations and creative talent around the world to make positive changes.
- Creating strong strategic partnerships with global business, education and cultural institutions, which offer exchange or placement opportunities for our students
- Embedding industry expertise from around the world into our curriculum
- Providing our students with the skills and expertise to thrive in their creative careers and to build their global networks
UAL Global stories
In Pictures: Wimbledon students take over the National Gallery
BA Costume for Theatre and Screen, BA Acting and Performance and BA Contemporary Theatre and Performance students collaborated on a live costumed installation in May 2022.
Obituary: Benedict Richards
We remember graphic designer and beloved staff member Benedict Richards (1969-2022), who supported so many students to forge their creative careers at London College of Communication.
Class of 2022: Cordwainers and Liveries Awards
On Friday 15 July, LCF held an awards ceremony to celebrate student Cordwainers and Liveries Awards.
Earth Quest at Barbican: Your Ecological Adventure
As the Our Time on Earth exhibition comes to a close, join an eco-inspired journey across the Barbican centre on Monday 29 August and explore how creativity can inspire climate action. Experience free interactive installations and activities curated