UAL is a global university in the heart of London. We believe that creative education can tackle social issues and challenges around the world.
That's why we collaborate with international universities, organisations and governments on innovative research, partnerships, creative projects and exchanges.
Learn more about our international projects, how you can work with us and discover our fantastic exchange programme.
We're dedicated to:
- Leading the way in education around the social, economic and cultural aspect of arts and design.
- Nurturing our international community to achieve their full potential
- Providing an international experience for all
We want to achieve this by:
- Working with organisations and creative talent around the world to make positive changes.
- Creating strong strategic partnerships with global business, education and cultural institutions, which offer exchange or placement opportunities for our students
- Embedding industry expertise from around the world into our curriculum
- Providing our students with the skills and expertise to thrive in their creative careers and to build their global networks
Collaborating with Claremont Project, an arts and well-being centre for people aged 55 and over
LCF's MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion course recently organised a remarkable workshop at the Claremont Project, an arts and well-being centre supporting individuals aged 55 and above in Islington. We spoke to the lecturer and students who led the
London College of Communication presents Changing Places exhibition in collaboration with University of the Basque Country
'Changing Places' aimed to interrogate Zorrotzaurre’s position as one of Europe’s most ambitious urban regeneration projects by showcasing the work of emerging practitioners.
SHIFT: How the collaborative group is changing our cities for the better
SHIFT is a group of organisations (community, business, and academia) based around Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park who have come together to form a new, inclusive innovation district, that will help create better urban futures. LCF Newsroom Content
Using AI to predict fashion and behaviour: the digital human stylist
The Digital Human Stylist is a personalised digital avatar created by the Fashion Innovation Agency in collaboration with Microsoft AI and Reactive Reality, to predict user fashion and behaviours. LCF Content Creator, Simran Sanghavi spoke to the FIA
Exploring Fashion Sustainability: A Transatlantic Dialogue
London College of Fashion and LIM NYC College joined forces to host a thought-provoking transatlantic collaboration on "Fashion sustainability in the United Kingdom and the United States”. LCF student, Anabella Mohamud Mohamed writes.