Your degree certificate and transcript prove that you completed your studies at UAL. They show what you’ve achieved to prospective employers and other officials.
If you did not collect your degree certificate at the graduation ceremonies or at the collection day held at 272 High Holborn in July 2022, you will receive this in the post by the end of September.
If you have not received your certificate by the end of September please contact us. We are unable to process requests for individual 2022 certificates before the end of September.
Replacement certificates (pre-2020)
If you studied at UAL from 2004 onwards we can provide you with a duplicate degree certificate.
If you studied at UAL prior to 2004 we can provide you with a confirmation of studies letter.
If you completed your studies after 2018:
- we can email you your transcript.
If you studied with us between 2008 and 2017:
- we can send you a digital document with your marks and the grading structure
- we cannot print a hard copy or send it in the post to a third party.
If you studied with us before 2008:
- we'll tell you what we can issue. (This is because UAL courses became credit-rated at different times.)
- if we cannot issue a transcript, we will send you a confirmation letter.
We can send you a digital letter that will confirm:
- your name
- date of birth
- your qualification title
- the date and level of award.
We will continue to respond to references through Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD).