University IT Services
Welcome to University IT Services.
We provide IT systems and support to the UAL community. We offer help and support for:
- Computers and printing
- IT software and discounts
- Email, calendar and personal storage
- ID cards
- Password resets
- Wifi and Eduroam
Logging in for the first time
Approximately 10 weeks before the start of your course (and within 72 hours thereafter) if you have firmly accepted your place you will be given access to your UAL email account.
Instructions will be sent to your personal email address provided at application. Please change your password straight away:
- Log in to Password Self Service (PSS) with your username and temporary password. Your temporary password will expire, so please change your password when you can.
- If more than 72 hours have passed since you firmly accepted your offer, and you still have not received your login details by email, please contact:
- If you have received your letter with your login details, but are unable to log in, or are experiencing problems once logged in, please contact the UAL IT Service Desk on 020 7514 9898
After resetting your password, you will have access to your UAL email via Office 365 and Moodle, UAL’s virtual learning environment.
Please change your password through Password Self Service (PSS) before accessing MyUAL.
After you're fully enrolled
24 hours after enrolling you’ll have access to the UAL network and other computer services. You'll use your student ID and password to access most UAL systems and applications. Please note that the following websites do not use your UAL username and password:
The following accounts will expire after you finish your course:
- Your Office 365 account
- ID card
- Printing credits
Don't get caught out - see our leaver's checklist:
30 days after your course ends
- your student ID card stops working - you won’t have access to college buildings
- your print credit expires: use it up - you cannot get a refund for unused credit
150 days after your course ends
Your UAL account will disable, make sure you:
- forward important emails & attachments to your personal email or backup your email
- save contacts from your Office 365 account
- use your personal email address for CVs, portfolio and job applications
- save any important files from Moodle and OneDrive
Any Microsoft software you’ve installed via Office 365, such as Word etc. will also expire 150 days after your course ends.
Any automatic email forwarding to external email account will also stop once your UAL account is disabled.
Once your UAL account has been deleted, it cannot be reactivated. Your print credit cannot be refunded to you.