University IT Services
Welcome to University IT Services.
We provide IT systems and support to the UAL community. We offer help and support for:
Setting up your UAL network and email account
- You will be sent an email containing your network username and a link asking you to set a password. You should do this as soon as possible. This email will be sent to the personal email address you gave us when applying
- After clicking the link, a second email will be sent to you containing further instructions
Didn't receive the email?
- Check it has been more than 72 hours since firmly accepting your place
- Try checking your Junk folder for the email
- If you still haven’t received it, please contact either Home/EU students: email@example.com OR International students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password not working?
- If you’re unable to set your password, or are experiencing problems once logged in, please contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)207 514 9898
After setting your password, you will have access to your UAL email account via Office 365 and Moodle, UAL’s virtual learning environment.
After you're fully enrolled
24 hours after enrolling you’ll have access to the UAL network and other computer services. You'll use your student ID and password to access most UAL systems and applications. Please note that the following websites do not use your UAL username and password:
The following will deactivate/expire after you finish your course:
- Office 365 account
- ID card
- Printing credits
Don't get caught out
Make sure you go through this checklist before you leave UAL.
30 days after your course ends
- Your student ID card stops working - you won’t have access to college buildings
- Your print credit expires. Use it up - you cannot get a refund for unused credit
150 days after your course ends
- Your UAL account will deactivate. Once your UAL account has been deleted, it cannot be reactivated
- Any Microsoft software you’ve installed via Office 365, such as Word etc. will expire
- Any automatic email forwarding to external email account will also stop
Make sure you:
- Forward important emails & attachments to your personal email or backup your email
- Save contacts from your Office 365 account
- Use your personal email address for CVs, portfolio and job applications
- Save any important files from Moodle and OneDrive