University IT Services
Welcome to University IT Services. We provide IT systems and support to the UAL community. We offer help and support for:
- Computers and printing
- Discounts and software
- Email, calendar and personal storage
- ID cards
- Password resets
- Wifi and Eduroam
Logging in for the first time
Within 72 hours of firmly accepting your place you will be given access to your UAL email account. Instructions will be sent to you before your enrolment date, either through an email or a letter.
Find your username and temporary password in your enrolment instructions. Please change your password straight away:
- Log in to Password Self Service (PSS) with your username and temporary password. Your temporary password will expire, so don't delay!
- If you have not received your username and temporary password, please contact one of the following:
- email@example.com (international applicants)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Home/EU applicants)
After resetting your password, you will have access to your UAL email via Office 365 and Moodle, UAL’s virtual learning environment.
Please change your password through Password Self Service (PSS) before accessing MyUAL.
After you're fully enrolled
24 hours after enrolling you’ll have access to the UAL network and other computer services. You'll use your student ID and password to access most UAL systems and applications. Please note that the following websites do not use your UAL username and password:
The following accounts will expire after you finish your course:
- Your Office 365 account
- ID card
- Printing credits
Don't get caught out - read our leaver's checklist.