Welcome to University IT Services
We provide IT systems and support to the UAL community. We offer help and support for:
Leaving UAL in summer 2020?
Starting a new course?
Setting up your UAL network and email account
- You can access to your UAL email account approximately 10 weeks before the start of your course (and within 72 hours thereafter) if you have firmly accepted your place.
- You'll be sent an email containing your network username and a link asking you to set a password. You should do this as soon as possible. The email will be sent to the personal email address you gave us when applying.
- After clicking the link, a second email will be sent to you containing further instructions.
After setting your password, you will have access to your UAL email account via Office 365 and Moodle, UAL’s virtual learning environment.
You’ll get access to the UAL network and other computer services 24 hours aft you've enrolled onto your course. Use your student ID and password to access most UAL systems and applications. Please note that the Accommodation website and UAL eStore do not use your UAL username and password.
Didn't receive the email?
- Check it has been more than 72 hours since firmly accepting your place.
- Try checking your Junk folder for the email.
- If you still haven’t received an email please contact IT Services on +44 (0)20 7514 9898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Password not working?
- If you’re unable to set your password, or are experiencing problems once logged in, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7514 9898