Email and calendar
Mobiles and tablets
Download the Outlook app to your mobile or tablet to access your UAL emails.
You have 2 options for storing files.
- 1TB available, accessed via Office 365.
- Avoid storing confidential files as OneDrive is not backed by UAL.
- When you delete your files, you will be able to access them for 30 days.
- This has limited storage on the UAL Network.
- Once the limit is reached, you will no longer be able to access the drive.
- Find your H: drive by logging into any UAL computer.
You will lose access to your UAL email account 150 days after the date your course ends. Ahead of this time, you should:
- Back up your emails, and forward any important attachments to your personal account.
- Save any contacts from your Office 365 account and important files from Moodle, OneDrive and Sharepoint.
- Use your personal email address for CVs, your portfolio and job applications.
Graduated in 2021?
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, graduates leaving in 2021 have the opportunity to extend their account access as well as additional resources until 31 July 2022.
Extend your account
Contact the IT Service Desk for any issues regarding account access: +44(0)20 7514 9898.
Read our quick advice on:
Report a Phishing email
Let IT Services know about any unusual or phishing emails by completing the Phishing report form.
Use of Email Facilities code of conduct
You must comply with the UAL Use of Email Facilities code of conduct. It is against UAL policy to send spam and junk mail, including unsolicited mass mailings.