We caught up with Tina Lilienthal and Jo Beardsworth, the tutors on our Creative Leadership for Fashion Business Weekend short course, to find out a bit more about the course structure and what students can expect to gain during this intensive 2 day weekend course.
Top 5 reasons you should take this course
1. Enhance your presentation skills to feel confident in meetings or interviews.
2. Increase your self-awareness, so that you understand what you 'don’t want' in order to define what you 'do want'.
3. Learn to build rapport in a natural way, so you can make effective relationships.
4. Improve your listening skills, so you can better understand the needs of others.
5. You will leave with an innovative action plan, which helps support and guide you to achieving your goals.
The delivery of this course is highly interactive, inclusive and energetic. Our aim is to increase your self-awareness and help you discover confidence and new ways of thinking.
Tina and Jo both work with the London College of Fashion on the Executive MBA course, delivering leadership interventions throughout the 18 month programme, which culminate in a 2 day leadership bootcamp finale.
You can read more information about them on the UAL website profile pages, Tina Lilienthal and Jo Beardsworth. More information about their company, Human Skills Academy, is also on LinkedIn and on the Human Skills Academy website.
This course is currently scheduled to run in October 2019 - and places are available for booking now!