University of the Arts London (UAL) has developed a new range of online courses based on our most popular studio courses - specifically for teenagers!
All sessions involve 2.5 hours of live teaching over 5 days, and include:
- Live tutor engagement
- Set lessons and assignments each day
- Tutor feedback
- Group feedback and/or crit sessions
- Activity sheets
- A certificate of attendance
Plus, there are x2 sessions a day to allow us to teach students from all over the world!
- 9.30 / 10 am - 12 / 12.30 pm (GMT) UK, EU, and Asia
- 4.30 pm - 7 pm (GMT) UK, EU, North and South America
We have been running online courses since 2012 and find that they are popular for students based in the UK and abroad. All of our courses are fully interactive and allow for engagement with your tutor and other students, while providing an online classroom with set assignments and tutor feedback.
To take part in an online short course all you need is:
- A Google Chrome web browser - the most up to date version
- A microphone and headphones so you can talk/hear your tutor - a headset with a built-in microphone is recommended
- A webcam - so your tutor is able to see you
- A strong internet connection via ethernet or WiFi - 2G, 3G or 4G will not be strong enough and we wouldn’t want you to lose connection during a class
All sessions are recorded and available to you as an archive for up to 3 months after the course has been completed, so you can go back and watch the tutor’s lessons as many times as you like during that time.
View all upcoming online courses for teenagers now!