Studying with Schelay McCarter in the studio and online
Schelay McCarter is a Central Saint Martins short courses tutor who delivers amazing courses both in the studio and online! Teaching Art Direction for Fashion, Art Direction for Fashion (Online Short Course) and the Fashion Photoshoot Blended Short Course, we spoke with Schelay to find out more about her courses, the advantages of both options of study and 5 reasons why one of her courses could be the perfect course for you.
5 reasons you should take a course with Schelay McCarter
- You will get expert advice on where the jobs are, and how to find them, in Fashion Art Direction
- You have to opportunity to deliver a Fashion Art Direction project presentation, which you can included in your portfolio, with a graded outcome review from your tutor
- You will improve your professional knowledge of the Fashion Art Direction role which is beneficial for a career move in your existing organisation, when applying to new opportunities or even towards your own fashion brand
- You will learn the presentation skills that are needed for selling your ideas to a target audience and/or client
- The course will help develop your confidence in putting theory into practice, creating commercially viable narratives for fashion stills or film across multimedia platforms
BONUS REASONS: As a Central Saint Martins short course student, you will become part of the incredible and inspirational CSM community!