Why choose London College of Fashion?
During this intensive 8-week course you will:
- experience studying Fashion Business here at London College of Fashion.
- learn from tutors who are practicing in industry; benefit from access to specialist facilities at one of UAL’s six Colleges.
- visit Paris on a guided 5-day Fashion & Culture trip with travel, accommodation, local travel pass and gallery entries included in the programme fee
- meet like-minded individuals from around the world.
- get involved in UAL life through social events and activities.
All courses are assessed and you'll receive a record of study at the end of the programme if you wish to request credit from your home institution.
You should be proficient in written and spoken English and be able to participate in group discussions and make presentations. As a guideline we would expect you to have an English language level equivalent to IELTS score of 6.0.
More information on English language requirements and equivalencies.
Students applying for this course are expected to have a minimum GPA of 2.8 or equivalent.
Fashion today operates within a highly competitive business environment. This fashion business study abroad summer school programme will develop your fashion marketing, merchandising and media skills and you will benefit from our expertise, which makes us one of the foremost global fashion education establishments. We offer a unique and dynamic learning environment, within which you will develop and enhance your individual potential. Our team of specialist tutors, combine their teaching with professional consultancy and freelance work, which guarantees that you are informed of current industry practice.
Dates and fees
Date: Dates to be confirmed (TBC) for 2023
Credit value: 12 credits
Duration: 8 weeks
How to apply
When you apply you will need to include a Personal Statement and a Portfolio.
Explain why you have chosen to Study Abroad at UAL, what you plan to get out of your Study Abroad experience and how this fits into your personal goals. Your Personal Statement should be short, around 300-500 words.
Please respond to the following questions:
- Why London College of Fashion?
- Why this programme?
- Why at this point in your life?
- Who are you now, how would you like to be at the end of your studies with us?
For your portfolio include one example of written academic work produced for assessment.