Our international work addresses fashion education, social issues, and industries across the world. We collaborate with educational partners, governmental bodies, trade organizations and brands to innovate new and existing fashion economies.
LCF aims to enhance skills for employability, design, product development and technology through strategic partnerships, collaborative projects, knowledge exchange, and student and staff mobility.
We cover all areas of fashion, including footwear, textile design, innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability, management and brand leadership.
We offer partner institutions and organisations:
- Collaborative projects and research with industry and education institutions.
- Curriculum development with a relevance to the global fashion industry.
- Consultancy to enhance quality assurance and internationalisation of academic provision.
- Development of institutional links for student and staff mobility.
- Preparation courses to international students looking to progress on to a BA (International Preparation for Fashion/ International: Introduction to the Study of Fashion) or MA (Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology/ Graduate Diploma Fashion Management) at LCF).
LCF International Partnerships Development
+44 (0)20 7514 7658
LCF Exchange and Mobility