Our global student community is one of the many things that makes London College of Fashion such an inspiring place to study. We run both in-person and online open days throughout the year – so wherever you are in the world, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to find out whether we are the College for you.
We offer the following opportunities to visit throughout the year:
- Undergraduate open days: take place between September and December.
- Postgraduate open days and exhibitions: take place between November and April.
- Undergraduate Offer Holder Days: These dedicated events take place from March to May. Keep an eye on your inbox, as you’ll be sent an invite if you receive an offer of a place to study with us.
- Postgraduate Offer Holder Days: These events take place in July. You’ll be sent an invite via email if you receive an offer of a place to study with us.
- Undergraduate exhibitions: take place in June and July.
If we do not currently have a live event for the course you’re interested in, please register your interest and we’ll be in touch as soon as we do.
Open days at LCF
Student Life at London College of Fashion
Join our panel of current students and hear their unique experiences of studying at London College of Fashion.
Other ways to visit
Our public events and in-house degree shows are another great way of getting to know LCF, its community and culture. Find out about current events, talks and exhibitions at London College of Fashion.
From Autumn 2023, we will be welcoming students to our new single campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. We will no longer be running campus tours of our current sites. Find out more about our move to Stratford.
UAL Travel Bursary
We want to ensure that studying with us is as inclusive as possible. Our UAL Travel Bursary offers support to applicants, by covering the cost of mainline train and/or airline travel within the UK. Find out more about the eligibility criteria.