Our global student community is one of the many things that makes London College of Fashion such an inspiring place to study. We run both in-person and online open days throughout the year – so wherever you are in the world, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to find out whether we are the College for you.
We offer the following opportunities to visit throughout the year:
- Undergraduate open days: take place between September and November.
- Postgraduate open days and exhibitions: take place between February and April.
- Undergraduate Offer Holder Days: These dedicated events take place from March to May. Keep an eye on your inbox, as you’ll be sent an invite if you receive an offer of a place to study with us.
- Postgraduate Offer Holder Days: These events take place from May to July. You’ll be sent an invite via email if you receive an offer of a place to study with us.
- Undergraduate exhibitions: take place in June and July.
If we do not currently have a live event for the course you’re interested in, please register your interest and we’ll be in touch as soon as we do.
Open days at LCF
London College of Fashion Academic Open Evening
Find out what it's like to work as an academic at London College of Fashion, University of Arts London.