Studying at LCF gives you access to all the latest services and resources from the Graduate Futures team. Whether you want to start your own business, freelance or start your career in an organisation, the aim of Graduate Futures is to provide current students and alumni with focused careers and enterprise advice.
In a 2019 study, conducted by Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance, involving more than 9.5 million former students, UAL ranked number one in UK universities for producing business leaders.
We provide a safe place to encourage you to be comfortable with risk, ambiguity and experimentation. Graduate Futures supports the whole of your LCF journey and beyond, to enable you to innovate, create and achieve.
Our support offer
The Graduate Futures Service demonstrates the relationship between careers knowledge, professional development and enterprise skills.
- One- to-one support: Attend specialist coaching sessions, designed to support you on your career journey and to grow your entrepreneurial practice.
- Skills workshops: Take part in our suite of tailored, practical and interactive workshops and bootcamps to help develop your personal and professional skills. For example, Business Modelling, Job searching strategies, Interview techniques, Presentation practice and much more.
- Placements: Access our support for finding exciting industry placement opportunities as part of an accredited course.
- Online learning: Develop your industry knowledge with our extensive range of pod casts, webinars, learning guides and online modules.
- Industry collaborations: Gain access to a wide network of industry specialists and practitioners, through our dedicated support and events.
- Community and networks: Don’t miss our range of topical networking debates, Founders Club, Hackathons and activities with other universities and organisations. Alumni Ambassador program.
- Projects and competitions: Enter live industry led projects and competitions. Once a year, we run the LCF Enterprise Challenge where you can pitch an innovative idea that can make a real difference to a community or consumer. Winning teams receive awards and support to take the idea to the next level.
- Exclusive access: LCF My Jobs, a job board managed by Graduate Futures. The site advertises jobs and placements exclusively to LCF students and alumni.
We support you to engage with industry
Graduate Futures cultivates and co creates industry opportunities for both students and alumni through its partnerships and collaborations. Our network of industry specialists provide you with invaluable industry insights as well as careers and enterprise support. We have a large portfolio of global clients that support you through:
- Placement opportunities
- Work experience
- Graduate jobs
- Live industry projects
- Graduate consultancy
Graduate Futures news
LCF Student, Chamiah Dewey, wins the UAL Creative Enterprise Award in Social Enterprise
LCF student, Chamiah Dewey, was this years winner of the Social Enterprise category of the Creative Enterprise Awards 2021.
LCF Graduate, Wuzzy Omiyale, comes runner-up in the UAL Creative Enterprise Award's Maker category
2019 LCF Graduate, Wuzzy Omiyale, comes runner-up in the UAL Creative Enterprise Award's Maker category.
LCF students place in the UAL Creative Hack
The UAL Creative Hack was the first cross College event of this style. It was an exciting online event to help students develop their entrepreneurial and problem-solving skills – with the opportunity to win a substantial cash prize.
LCF Graduate Futures host Alumni Networking Night
LCF Graduate Futures recently hosted the second Alumni Networking Night as part of the ‘Graduate Summer Series’, to say well done to our new graduates and give thanks for the support of the alumni network.