Studying at LCF gives you access to all the latest services and resources from the Graduate Futures team. Whether you want to start your own business, freelance or start your career in an organisation, the aim of Graduate Futures is to provide current students and alumni with focused careers and enterprise advice.
In a 2019 study, conducted by Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance, involving more than 9.5 million former students, UAL ranked number one in UK universities for producing business leaders.
We provide a safe place to encourage you to be comfortable with risk, ambiguity and experimentation. Graduate Futures supports the whole of your LCF journey and beyond, to enable you to innovate, create and achieve.
Our support offer
The Graduate Futures Service demonstrates the relationship between careers knowledge, professional development and enterprise skills.
- One- to-one support: Attend specialist coaching sessions, designed to support you on your career journey and to grow your entrepreneurial practice.
- Skills workshops: Take part in our suite of tailored, practical and interactive workshops and bootcamps to help develop your personal and professional skills. For example, Business Modelling, Job searching strategies, Interview techniques, Presentation practice and much more.
- Placements: Access our support for finding exciting industry placement opportunities as part of an accredited course.
- Online learning: Develop your industry knowledge with our extensive range of pod casts, webinars, learning guides and online modules.
- Industry collaborations: Gain access to a wide network of industry specialists and practitioners, through our dedicated support and events.
- Community and networks: Don’t miss our range of topical networking debates, Founders Club, Hackathons and activities with other universities and organisations. Alumni Ambassador program.
- Projects and competitions: Enter live industry led projects and competitions. Once a year, we run the LCF Enterprise Challenge where you can pitch an innovative idea that can make a real difference to a community or consumer. Winning teams receive awards and support to take the idea to the next level.
- Exclusive access: LCF My Jobs, a job board managed by Graduate Futures. The site advertises jobs and placements exclusively to LCF students and alumni.
We support you to engage with industry
Graduate Futures cultivates and co creates industry opportunities for both students and alumni through its partnerships and collaborations. Our network of industry specialists provide you with invaluable industry insights as well as careers and enterprise support. We have a large portfolio of global clients that support you through:
- Placement opportunities
- Work experience
- Graduate jobs
- Live industry projects
- Graduate consultancy
Graduate Futures news
LCF Graduate Futures host Alumni Networking Night
LCF Graduate Futures recently hosted the second Alumni Networking Night as part of the ‘Graduate Summer Series’, to say well done to our new graduates and give thanks for the support of the alumni network.
Life of Alumni: Kolin Ekeocha
Kolin Ekeocha graduated from London College of Fashion in 2008 after studying BA Fashion Design: Menswear. We caught up with him to discuss his work since graduating from LCF, STYLEWITHKOLIN, a personal styling brand with a specific focus on
An interview with Nina Van Volkinburg, founder of the world's first bespoke fashion upcycling platform
We had a chat with LCF lecturer Nina Van Volkinburg, the founder of RETURE, about her motives for founding the platform, as well as her thoughts on the future of upcycling in fashion retail.