Powering the global industry
We want to hear about your journey, reconnect you to your classmates and continue our relationship with you no matter where in the world you are. Our collaborative events and alumni stories are aimed to inspire the next generation of students and bring together talent across the globe. The LCF alumni community are part of the wider UAL community, which has over 200,000 members working across the creative sector. Connect with this growing global network by joining UAL's Alumni and Friends.
Become an LCF alumni ambassador
Alumni Ambassadors are a group of committed individuals who volunteer their time and energy to support and inspire young people in schools, in their community, in work and at London College of Fashion.
Would you like to be a part of this growing community?
This is how you can get involved:
- Mentoring: Offer insights to students on how to get ahead in their career.
- Panel Discussions: Take part in talks that explore, highlight and celebrate industry practice and opportunities outside the mainstream.
- Work Placements/Job Shadowing: Provide practical work experience or job shadowing. Visit LCF Careers to find out more.
- Open Days: Give top tips to prospective students about life LCF.
- Industry Projects: Provide project briefs to students as part an industry collaboration.
- Judges for Competitions: Be a part of a judging panel, offering expert advice to students about their work.