Powering the global fashion industry
We want to hear you stories, connect you to your old classmates and continue our relationship with you no matter where in the world you are. Remember, all LCF alumni belong to the wider UAL Alumni community, which has over 200,000 members working within the creative sector around the world. You can connect with this growing global network via the many UAL Alumni and Friends.
Pippa Harman: Founder of SkinLyst
Pippa graduated from LCF in 2012 after finishing her BSc Cosmetic Science. She is now the founder of her very own skincare platform: SkinLyst.
Become an LCF alumni ambassador
Alumni Ambassadors are a group of committed individuals who volunteer their time and energy to support and inspire young people in schools, in their community, in work and at London College of Fashion.
Would you like to be a part of this growing community?
This is how you can get involved:
- Mentoring: Offer insights to students on how to get ahead in their career
- Panel Discussions: Take part in talks that explore, highlight and celebrate industry practice and opportunities outside the mainstream
- Work Placements/Job Shadowing: Provide practical work experience or job shadowing. Visit LCF Careers to find out more.
- Open Days: Give top tips to prospective students about life LCF
- Industry Projects: Provide project briefs to students as part an industry collaboration
- Judges for Competitions: Be a part of a judging panel, offering expert advice to students about their work