Powering the global fashion industry
We want to hear about your journey, reconnect you to your classmates and continue our relationship with you no matter where in the world you are. Our collaborative events and alumni stories are aimed to inspire the next generation of students and bring together talent across the globe. The LCF alumni community are part of the wider UAL community, which has over 200,000 members working across the creative sector. Connect with this growing global network by joining UAL's Alumni and Friends.
Kenneth Lam: Fashion photographer
Kenneth Lam is a fashion photographer who studied BA (Hons) Fashion Photography at LCF. He spends his time between London and Hong Kong with clients including Harvey Nichols, GQ and The Sunday Times. Find out more about his experience at LCF and his career beyond.
Life of Alumni: breaking into the world of bespoke tailoring with Caroline Andrew
BA Bespoke Tailoring alumna Caroline Andrew shares an insight into her journey as a tailor working in London.
Student Spotlight: Sadie Jordan from BA (Hons) Fashion Imaging and Illustration talks about representation and creative wellbeing
Recent LCF alumna Sadie Jordan discusses why representation in fashion imaging matters, and what inspired the illustrations in her new colouring book 'Beauty and the Braid'.
Discussing fashion, media and psychology with LCF alumna Melanie Inkoom Larsen
Thanks to her research, LCF alumna Melanie Larsen has been shedding light on issues around lack of racial diversity in fashion media.
Life of Alumni: a world of fantasy with make-up and prosthetics artist Tabitha Mei-Bo Li
Tabitha talks about her career as a make-up artist in film, fashion, TV and theatre after graduating from BA Hair, Make-up and Prosthetics for Performance at LCF.
Become an LCF alumni ambassador
Alumni Ambassadors are a group of committed individuals who volunteer their time and energy to support and inspire young people in schools, in their community, in work and at London College of Fashion.
Would you like to be a part of this growing community?
This is how you can get involved:
- Mentoring: Offer insights to students on how to get ahead in their career.
- Panel Discussions: Take part in talks that explore, highlight and celebrate industry practice and opportunities outside the mainstream.
- Work Placements/Job Shadowing: Provide practical work experience or job shadowing. Visit LCF Careers to find out more.
- Open Days: Give top tips to prospective students about life LCF.
- Industry Projects: Provide project briefs to students as part an industry collaboration.
- Judges for Competitions: Be a part of a judging panel, offering expert advice to students about their work.