An incubator of creative-led sustainable innovation set up as part of the CSM LVMH Partnership
We provoke systemic change where creative practices take centre stage to help shape a more sustainable future.
- Inspire, inform and equip the next generation of creative talents to take the lead on sustainable innovation
- Undertake research, development and experimental projects to explore new avenues for sustainable luxury
- Curate public-facing events which showcase creative practice as a catalyst for sustainable innovation
Maison/0 supports the following activities
- Enhancing the integration of sustainable values in the curriculum across disciplines at Central Saint Martins
- Experimental research and development for sustainable luxury
- Signposting the best of sustainable projects at Central Saint Martins with the Maison/0 Degree Show Green Trail
- Public-facing events which provide inspirational models for creative practitioners such as The Other Way symposium and exhibition
Designing in Turbulent Times
14 September - 27 October 2019
A Central Saint Martins, LVMH and Maison/0 exhibition for London Design Festival 2019
Faced with increasingly urgent social and environmental pressures, creativity can be a powerful agent for innovation and transformation. Across a wide range of design disciplines, this exhibition showcases a selection of the very best recent graduate projects from Central Saint Martins, offering compelling and disruptive propositions for more sustainable and equitable futures.