Central Saint Martins has a long-established history of collaboration with the luxury group LVMH. In 2017, we formalised our strategic partnership to better support creative talents and activate cross-fertilising sustainable initiatives.
Today, Maison/0 acts as a creative and research platform for regenerative luxury and is structured around 5 key pillars:
- Scholarships: supporting creative and environmentally-engaged artists, designers and makers
- R&D for LIFE: prototyping regenerative luxury through design research
- Challenge Fund: embedding creative collaboration with LVMH through student and graduate led engagement that respond to an environmental challenge
- Disruptive Curriculum: pioneering new creative curricula for regenerative futures
- Awards: celebrating exceptional nature-positive and thought-provoking graduating work across disciplines
LVMH currently comprises 75 Maisons across five major sectors (Wines and Spirits, Fashion and Leather Goods, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Watches and Jewellery and Selective Retailing). Maison/0 is named in recognition of the historical and cultural significance of the Maisons, and ‘0’ symbolises the need to reset our creative practices for a regenerative future.
For more information
Professor Carole Collet, Director of Maison/0: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Bolland, Innovation Coordinator: email@example.com
Maison/0 This Earth 2023
Now in its third year, the Maison/0 This Earth Award celebrates the power of artistic practice to advocate for nature.
Maison/0 Green Trail 2023
We're proud to announce the five winners of the Maison/0 Green Trail which celebrates innovative responses by graduating students to the climate and biodiversity emergencies.
Automating Violacein: bacterial printed textile collection from Maison/0 Designer in Residence Charlotte Werth
Gaduate Charlotte Werth has been developing bacterial textile printing in her role as the first Designer in Residence for Maison/0, the CSM LVMH Platform for Regenerative Luxury. Charlotte will launch her machine printed textile collection,
Maison/0 This Earth 2022
Now in its second year, the Maison/0 This Earth Award celebrates the power of artistic practice to advocate for nature.