Doctoral Platform at CSM
The Doctoral Platform at Central Saint Martins offers PhD candidates the space in which to meet, share research, as well as co-ordinate, curate and participate in a variety of events.
News and events
|RESCHEDULED:Workshop 16: Dr Caterina Albano w. Dr Silvia Grimaldi||16 April||14.00-16.00||Digital||Viva: The workshop is an opportunity for students leading to completion to share their experience and discuss what to expect for the viva. An alumnus who recently completed will be invited to share their own experience.|
|RESCHEDULED:Workshop 17: Stephanie Meece||21 April||14.00-16.00||Digital||UAL ONLINE REPOSITORY: The workshop introduces the UAL research online digital repository (UALRO) and its relevance to PhD students (all years). It provides important information about publication, copyright etc. The workshop is led by Stephanie Meece, Scholarly Communications Manager.|
|RESCHEDULED:Workshop 18: Dr Caterina Albano||23 April||14.00-16.00||Digital||STRUCTURING A PHD DISSERTATION: The workshop focuses on how to shape a PhD thesis by looking at different examples and ways to integrate theory and practice, documentation, methodology and contextual review.|
Doctoral students have the opportunity to:
- Attend PhD-level seminars on philosophy, methodology, writing and art practice
- Present their work at Test Lab sessions for discussion and feedback.
- Meet other PhD candidates to discuss the experience of Doctoral research
- Present and test out research at various stages, from its inception to its completion.
- Attend and participate in talks, lectures, seminars, and reading groups.
- Organize and curate exhibitions, conferences, and other events
- Write and edit publications.
- Learn the skills necessary for the successful achievement of Registration and Confirmation (a complement to the University’s RNUAL programme).
Find out more about the Doctoral Platform
PhDs at CSM/UAL
Enquiries about the Doctoral Platform at CSM
Please contact Daniel Rubinstein, firstname.lastname@example.org.