The Doctoral Platform at Central Saint Martins offers PhD candidates the space in which to meet, share research, as well as co-ordinate, curate and participate in a variety of events.
As a doctoral student you will be able to
- Attend PhD-level seminars on philosophy, methodology, writing and art practice
- Present their work at Test Lab sessions for discussion and feedback.
- Meet other PhD candidates to discuss the experience of Doctoral research
- Present and test out research at various stages, from its inception to its completion.
- Attend and participate in talks, lectures, seminars, and reading groups.
- Organise and curate exhibitions, conferences, and other events
- Write and edit publications.
- Learn the skills necessary for the successful achievement of Registration and Confirmation (a complement to the University’s RNUAL programme).
- PGR workshops 2023–24 [Excel, 25kb]
- Experimental writing workshops 2023–4 [PDF 148kb]
- Art of Questioning/Test Lab 2023-24
Find out more
- Frequently asked questions [Word, 25kb]
- Academic Support and Library
- For enquires please contact Daniel Rubinstein, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PhDs at CSM/UAL
Visit the Doctoral Platform news archive to view older news.