The Doctoral Platform at Central Saint Martins offers PhD candidates the space in which to meet, share research, as well as co-ordinate, curate and participate in a variety of events.
As a doctoral student you will be able to
- Attend PhD-level seminars on philosophy, methodology, writing and art practice
- Present their work at Test Lab sessions for discussion and feedback.
- Meet other PhD candidates to discuss the experience of Doctoral research
- Present and test out research at various stages, from its inception to its completion.
- Attend and participate in talks, lectures, seminars, and reading groups.
- Organise and curate exhibitions, conferences, and other events
- Write and edit publications.
- Learn the skills necessary for the successful achievement of Registration and Confirmation (a complement to the University’s RNUAL programme).
Find out more
- Core Doctoral Programme 2021–22
- Academic Support and Library
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For enquires please contact Daniel Rubinstein, email@example.com.
PhDs at CSM/UAL
CSM Research Student Induction 2021
View the schedule for the student induction being held on Thursday 30 September 2021.
Doctoral Platform news
Tokyo Tech Hackathon
Tokyo Tech’s Professor Hara will attend UAL for in person ‘Hackathon’ which students will be able to apply for later in the year, to take place in February 7-11 2022. Ahead of this research students are invited to sign up for the taster briefing session in November 2021.
Find out more about the Scientist in Residence Programme Making Waves: Rhythms, Patterns, Forces [PDF, 120kb] and the preparatory activities scheduled in the Autumn 2021 that will lead to the Making Waves Hackathon.
Libraries and Learning Zones are open for Click and Collect and bookable study spaces.
Visit Library Services to find out more.
Visit the Doctoral Platform news archive to view older news.