Maison/0 is an incubator of sustainable intelligence designed to provoke practices and challenge our collective futures.
Set up as part of the CSM LVMH partnership launched in May 2017, Maison/0 provides a platform to develop innovative sustainable projects across Central Saint Martins and LVMH. Leading the initiative in both local and global contexts, Professor Carole Collet is the inaugural CSM LVMH Director of Sustainable Innovation.
Maison/0 activities include:
- Industry collaborations and student projects
- Sustainable Innovation Mapping workshops
- Masterclasses to revisit traditional craft techniques via an ecological lens
- A series of symposiums titled The Other Way, that will examine creative-led innovative approaches to sustainability
- Field trips
- Research and development and contract research projects
- Annual degree show ‘green trail’