Maison/0 is an incubator of creative-led sustainable innovation set up as part of the CSM LVMH Partnership in September 2017
We provoke systemic change where creative practices take centre stage to help shape a more sustainable future.
- Inspire, inform and equip the next generation of creative talents to take the lead on sustainable innovation
- Undertake research, development and experimental projects to explore new avenues for sustainable luxury
- Curate public-facing events which showcase creative practice as a catalyst for sustainable innovation.
Maison/0 supports the following activities
- Enhancing the integration of sustainable values in the curriculum across disciplines at Central Saint Martins
- Experimental research and development for sustainable luxury
- Signposting the best of sustainable projects at Central Saint Martins with the Maison/0 Degree Show Green Trail
- Public-facing events which provide inspirational models for creative practitioners such as The Other Way symposium and exhibition.
Maison/0 Green Trail 2019
Degree Show Two: Design. June 2019
The Green Trail is designed to signpost the best sustainable projects across design and architecture disciplines during our annual Degree Show Two. The jury comprising of CSM academics and LVMH representatives will reward the five best projects with a prize of £1,000.