Equipped with high-end digital facilities and state-of-the-art workstations, students within the Media School Photography Programme can access resources in two areas.
In this area you'll have access to:
- Studios complete with Bowens flash head system
- Black and white processing, colour processing
- Black and white darkrooms, a colour darkroom
- 10 x 8 enlargers, 10 x 8 horizontal enlarger
- a specialist darkroom that has been developed to work with historical photographic processes including wet plate collodion
Photography Digital Suite
Our Digital Suite is equipped with workstations with industry standard displays for colour proofing, where you'll have access to:
- Photo and film editing software including Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Lightroom
- X5 Imacon scanners, A3 scanner, V850 A4 scanners
- Large format printing on a wide variety of paper
Graduate, Lamprini Tzanaki, talks about the Photography facilities at LCC.
Please note: Resources may require inductions before allowing access and are prioritised for certain courses.
The Digital Space is an open-plan, creative IT hub with 80 computers set up with specialist software for specific subject areas.
The facilities in this area include The Kit Room, Design Block Photography, Black Box Project Space, AV and Live Events.
Discover the breadth of printing techniques available at LCC, from Lithographic Printing to Print Finishing and Bookbinding.