With nearly 5,000 students from more than 100 nations, we enhance our global identity through exchanges and creative collaborations with universities and organisations from around the world.
Our activities include:
- Developing international exchange opportunities and projects
- Building collaborative academic and research partnerships
- Engaging with international networks for creative professionals in the fields of design, media and screen, including Cumulus, ico-D and CILECT.
- Coordinating international student recruitment at LCC
- Delivering specialist courses for international students, including the Certificate in Higher Education: Preparation for Design, Media and Screen and Level 3: International Introduction to the Study of Design, Media and Screen.
You can find out more about LCC's international projects and exchanges by contacting a member of the team:
International Development Office
London College of Communication
Elephant and Castle