At London College of Communication, we’re truly international.
With nearly 5,000 students from more than 100 nations, we enhance our global identity through exchanges and creative collaborations with universities and organisations from around the world.
Our activities include:
- Developing international exchange opportunities and projects
- Building collaborative academic and research partnerships
- Engaging with international networks for creative professionals in the fields of design, media and screen, including Cumulus, ico-D and CILECT.
- Coordinating international student recruitment at LCC
- Delivering specialist courses for international students, including the Certificate in Higher Education: Preparation for Design, Media and Screen and Level 3: International Introduction to the Study of Design, Media and Screen.
You can find out more about LCC's international projects and exchanges by contacting a member of the team:
International Development Office
London College of Communication
Elephant and Castle
Telephone: +44 20 7514 6466