London College of Communication’s Integrated Study Abroad Programme allows students from overseas to spend either one, two or three terms studying alongside our current undergraduates, as part of their home university course. We also run three week Summer Study Abroad courses in PR and Advertising, Media, and Photography.
As a study abroad student, you can take full advantage of the outstanding facilities at LCC, which include photographic and TV studios, darkrooms, interactive media and animation suites, broadcast and print newsrooms as well as specialist printing, printmaking and letterpress workshops.
LCC teaching staff and specialist technicians make it their mission to meet the needs of students, preparing them for successful careers in media and design industries.
You can apply to study on any of our BA (Hons) courses. You can apply to start in September or January. Courses are delivered in a variety of ways including individual and group tutorials, projects, seminars, lectures and also museum, gallery and studio visits.
These courses have been popular recently:
- BA (Hons) Advertising: Gain the essential skills you'll need and develop your creative thinking on this multi-award winning course that gets you primed for work at the centre of this fast-paced industry.
- BA (Hons) Design for Interaction and Moving Image: Get to grips with both analogue and digital design and specialise in areas including digital coding, expanding cinema and physical computing.
- BA (Hons) Film and Television: A practical and imaginative course, you will have the opportunity to study in our HD TV studio on campus.
- BA (Hons) Journalism: As close to on-the-job training as it gets. You will have the opportunity to put your skills into practice in our multi-platform newsroom, working on the university newspaper.
- BA (Hons) Media Communications: Focus on the social and cultural impact of digital technologies and examine how policies and practices drive modern communication.
Summer Study Abroad
These three week-courses, designed and delivered by the same tutors who teach on our undergraduate degrees, offer an intensive mix of practical projects, individual tutorials, and visits to cultural hotspots. You will submit work to be assessed and, subject to approval by your home institution, a record of the grade can be sent for credit transfer purposes.
Summer School: Communication For PR and Advertising
How to apply
Visit the University Study Abroad homepage for a step-by-step guide and information on fees and deadlines. Some of our courses ask for examples of your work, look at our Portfolio Preparation pages for useful tips and tricks.
We welcome students from all over the world to study with us. Through University of the Arts London we have Study Abroad agreements with some of the schools and universities who, like us, are world-recognised pioneers in design and media education. These partnerships include Parsons The New School for Design in New York, Fudan University in Shanghai and the University of Oslo. If you want to become a partner or simply find out more click here.
Students who are not studying at a partner university are, of course, welcome to apply.