Digital Strategy Training
Drawing on our strategic and technical expertise we can teach you how to put digital at the heart of your business and give you the skills you need to deliver it.
All businesses need to embrace digital to thrive, but there is no single off-the-shelf solution.
Our aim is to get under the skin of your business and deliver a digital strategy training package that gives you measurable results and predictive analytics.
Our expertise spans:
- Key drivers in video and mobile first strategies for advertising, journalism, publishing, film and TV
- Content marketing – Content and platform strategies designed to optimise analytics for efficient marketing and increased ROI
- Audience segmentation and engagement strategies for divergent platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, Vimeo, Reddit Buzz Feed, Mashable et al)
- Video and creative direction to deliver effective multi-channel engagement
- Rapid prototyping, value proposition design and validation
- User Experience UX and User Interface UI Design including coding, motion graphics and information design
- Technical skills in app development, mobile web design, video creation and distribution
We can arrange visits to a range of leading advertising and design agencies.
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for a range of people in strategic and operational roles. These may include managers, marketers and designers. Training that focuses on finding insights often work best with a wide range of participants.
What difference does it make?
By the end of a course you should be able to:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities to grow your business digitally
- Propose, articulate and implement digital strategy
- Engage customers across multiple digital channels efficiently and monitor multi-channel campaigns in real time media
- Deliver services with up-to-the minute tech skills –building apps, creating and distributing video and creating interactive campaigns
Matthew Gardiner is a communications consultant specialising in social media and digital marketing. A former thought leadership and inbound marketing practitioner to Price Waterhouse Coopers’ Management Board, Matthew has worked with a wide range of FTSE 100 and public sector clients including The Department for Energy and Climate Change, Siemens, BP, BT, O2, Spectrum (4G), Ofcom, The BBC (iPlayer), The Internet Advisory Bureau, Saatchi, HSBC and Santander. He is a founding partner of Catch London, a boutique digital marketing agency based in the heart of London’s Tech City with a presence in Silicon Valley and New York. Matthew works with high growth tech start-ups, SME and corporate clients including Lenovo and Dragon’s Den. He also facilitates seminars and workshops with highly engaging results. Most recently he has spoken at Google Campus, Tech Hub & General Assembly, US based The One Club at Mother London. He has recently judged emerging technology competitions for Lenovo’s Inspired campaign & Orrick’s Start-up Leadership’s Strategy competitions. Matthew is connected to a wide network of thought leaders & key influencers globally in the fast paced world of social media & technology. He attends key international conferences and has most recently joined the global Open Government Partnership Summit #OGP13 Campus Party Europe, LeWeb in London & Paris, Web Conference SXSW Texas. He is currently writing an MA in Advertising and Social Media with London College of Communication’s industry award winning School of Media. @matwg