Art & Design conference 2016
This year’s Art & Design conference took place at London College of Fashion on Friday 18 March. Delegates heard from a variety of speakers including West Suffolk College’s Derek Johnson, who spoke about incorporating Maths, Art Religion and Science (MARS) into projects, and Camberwell College of Arts’ Kelly Chorpening, who spoke about why drawing matters in education.
The day ended with with networking, refreshments.
Presentations from the day can be found below:
- Martin Vella – Chief Examiner’s report (PPTX 15MB)
- Lucinda Young – Fashioning a course (PPTX 746MB)
- Sarah Atkinson – The impact of external assessment on the future of Art & Design (PPTX 17MB)
- Derek Johnson – MARS projects across levels (Maths, Art, Religion and Science) (PPTX 50MB)
- Kelly Chorpening – Keynote: Why does drawing matter in education (PPTX 127MB)