Branded Content Research Hub
The Branded Content Research Hub (BCRH) explores content that is funded or produced by marketers. Our hub examines branded content practices and regulations, engaging international academics, industry practitioners and civil society.
Based within the Media School at London College of Communication, UAL, we bring together:
- academics from UAL
- leading scholars and researchers from UK universities and worldwide
- industry practitioners
- professional bodies and regulators
- policy stakeholders
- and those with civil society interests
- Surveying the state of the professions
- Reviewing branded content regulation and governance
- Identifying, supporting and advancing research needs across industry and academia
- Mapping education and training needs and provision
Explore our work
About the hub
Find out more about the Branded Content Research Hub and who is involved.
Branded content governance project
Read about our research and find out about the project team.
Events and activities
Explore upcoming events and our past recordings.
Learn about and read the Branded Content Research Hub's resources (PDF 88KB)