5 reasons to attend an employability workshop/CV check this term
Whether you're preparing for a summer internship, applying for part time jobs or about to graduate, we're here to help!
Not sure what to do next? Get the most out of the summer term with our events, workshops and opportunities. We offer one to one support for students and UAL graduates...
Our top 5 reasons to drop in to a CV check this summer term
- If your CV needs updating and you aren’t quite sure what to include or how many pages it should be.
- If you don’t have much work experience and want to know how to get your skills across.
- If you’re struggling to write a personal profile section and don’t know where to start.
- If you are unsure about making a creative CV or keeping it plain and would like some feedback on suitable styles.
- If your cover letters are too long and you are unsure about how to align it to your CV.
Our top 5 reasons to attend employability workshops this summer term
- If you are unsure about what to do next and want to explore the possible routes your future career could take in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- If you’re going to start looking for a summer internship or your first job after graduation but don’t have much work experience.
- If you’re sending out your CV and cover letter already with no replies but want to learn how you can tailor it to your next job application to increase your chances.
- If the thought of interviews makes you break out in a cold sweat and you want to learn how to prepare for interviews and not get stuck on those difficult questions.
- If you don’t know where to find the best jobs and want to learn how to seek out those elusive graduate level opportunities related to your course and creative practice.
This term's workshops are: Explore Your Career Ambitions, Strategies for Job Hunting, Crafting CVs and Cover Letters, Developing Your Portfolio, Skills for Interviews.
Workshops take place across UAL and you can attend at any College.