Starting Out: Get Showcase Ready
Booking is now live!
Tuesday 25 May - Friday 28 May 2021
This online programme of 8 events including talks and workshops will support you in your preparation and presentation of work on the online graduate showcase. Sessions will be delivered by external trainers, industry and UAL Careers and Employability staff.
Empowering you to make a living doing what you love.
- Creating quality video content on your phone
- Editing and curating your online portfolio
- Photographing your work at home
- Understanding how to manage your creative rights when showcasing your work
- Writing for the Web to Get Seen!
- Pricing & Positioning: how to charge what you are worth
- Communicating your USP and personal brand on your online profile
- How to find and reach your target market, clients and employers
To see all events and to book online visit www.arts.ac.uk/starting-out