We've been working hard to improve UAL's creative opportunities jobs board. Here's the low-down on what's changed for students, graduates and employers...
Looking for paid internships, freelance positions or full-time work? Creative opportunities is UAL's industry jobs website, which advertises hundreds of paid internships and jobs each month. It's the go-to jobs board for art, design, communications and performance graduates. We recently made a number of improvements to the website.
Students and graduates can now enjoy:
- Improved functionality - our new clutter free design gives you all the details you need at a glance.
- Our new search bar at the top of the landing page – find jobs directly!
- New “course relevancy” filter – Employers will tag which of your students are suitable and now you can pick jobs specifically related to your course.
- Improved “industries” filter – Creative jobs don’t just come from the creative industries, they come from all industries! Now you can filter jobs from a variety of non-creative industries.
- Improved “location” filter – Fancy a job abroad to widen your experience and skills? Simply choose from our click on the new filter and it will take you to where you want to be!
Employers can now enjoy:
- Improved logo function – help your profile stand out from the crowd by uploading your company logo!
- You can now create a free company profile where all your jobs will appear – all in one place for our jobseekers to view!
- New “course relevancy” filter – you can now tag which courses of our students are suitable for your vacancy saving you time.
- Improved “industries” filter – we now welcome jobs from non-creative industries whether they be creative jobs or roles that are accessible for any graduates.
- Improved “location” filter – we welcome jobs from abroad to widen our graduate’s experience and skills.
Enough from us! Explore the new site.