Careers and Employability has increased the support offered to recent UAL graduates in response to the pandemic. Our new Graduate Support Hub has been especially developed to help 2021 alumni to navigate the post-COVID-19 jobs landscape.
The hub contains a wealth of useful online resources, information and support, including: one-to-one career advice, extended access to LinkedIn Learning and Office 365, an online interview stimulator and more.
To access the hub, 2021 graduates first need to login to your UAL Portal (using your UAL login) and agree to the terms and conditions when prompted by the on-screen message. You will then have free access to the following until 31 July 2022:
- Help from UAL’s team of graduate support specialists.
- One-to-one advice on all aspects of job hunting and career progression.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Online interview simulator.
- Online CV checking tool.
- Access to interactive workshops and events.
- Access to online resources.
- Continued use of UAL email account.
- Use of Microsoft Office 365 products for free.
- Access to online career teaching materials via Moodle and Academic Support Online.
- Online library resources.
- Course discounts, library access, and events and networking through the Alumni Association.
For support with accessing the hub email email@example.com