Creative Shift: Visits
Creative Shift Visits are a series of visits out to meet creative agencies, organizations or individuals. The visits are a chance to see behind the scenes of creative companies, meet professionals, build your network, ask questions and understand the job roles available in the creative industries.
Our past visits have included:
- Allison+Partners, Global Agency
- Ayo Akingbade, Film maker and artist
- Sokari Douglas Camp, Artist and Sculptor
- GUAP, A youth led Digital Media Platform and creators of the world’s first video magazine
- Not just a shop and Cockpit Arts, two spaces that support craftspeople, designers and makers
- Supple studio, Graphic Design Agency
Creative Shift – who are we?
Creative Shift is part of UAL’s Careers and Employability team. We believe in supporting UAL students underrepresented in the creative industries and helping them to make a living doing what they love.
We recognise that not everyone has access to professional contacts, experience, support, or the confidence to thrive in their creative practice. We exist to change this.
Who we support
Our programmes are free and open to UAL students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Are home (UK) students.
- Are currently studying on an undergraduate course.
- Whose parent(s)/ guardian(s) have not completed a University degree.
How to get involved
Visits happen once a month. If the above criteria applies to you, register your interest for this term's visits by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org