We have 276 bicycle parking spaces monitored by CCTV, which are available for students and staff to use. Located in our basement, you can access the spaces via the bicycle turnstiles in The Crossing. Shower and changing facilities are also available and located on the first floor in room J101.
If you’d like to use a space, please email email@example.com from your university email address, and include your student ID in the message (emails from non-university accounts will be automatically rejected). Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Happy cycling!
Bike storage guidelines
- As per the government guidelines, you should stay at home and not come into Central Saint Martins if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The symptoms include a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste. Please see the NHS full list of symptoms.
- Please only visit CSM for essential activities, and limit the time you stay on site to what is necessary. If you make use of the bike shed, please follow the social distancing guidelines in place, and wear a face covering.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water once on site. Alternatively, you can make use of the sanitising stations that will be available throughout the building.
- Please wait for other bike shed users to finish with their bike stand before using one next to them.
- Please do not take bicycles anywhere else in the building.
- Bike storage is for daily use only, please do not leave your bike overnight. The College will remove any abandoned bicycles and donate them to charity – watch out for notices about clearance dates.
- Bike storage is not suitable for motorcycles or mopeds. Motorcycle parking can be found at the northern end of the King's Cross site in the Platform Theatre lay-by.