Undergraduate Open Days
Undergraduate Open Days 2023
Join us at our in-person undergraduate open days, taking place on Friday 6 October and Saturday 7 October at our King's Cross campus. The open days will showcase the following subject areas: Art; Culture and Enterprise; Fashion; Graphic Communication Design; Jewellery, Textiles and Materials; Performance; Product, Ceramic and Industrial Design; Spatial Practices.
Book your place
To book your place, select your preferred date/time below and complete the booking form. Please ensure you arrive at your selected session time, as you will only be given access to the event at this time, this is to ensure that all attendees have the opportunity to access the talks and speak with our staff and students.
Please note that the Fashion programme open day, on Friday 6 October, will only include courses from our Fashion programme. If you are interested in other courses, please book the open day taking place on Saturday 7 October.
Friday 6 October:
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design: Womenswear
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design: Menswear
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design: Communication
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design: Knitwear
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design: Print
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication: Image and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication: Journalism
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication: Histories and Theories
Saturday 7 October:
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Ceramic Design
- BA (Hons) Culture, Criticism and Curation
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication Design
- BA (Hons) Jewellery Design
- BA (Hons) Performance: Design and Practice
- BA (Hons) Product and Industrial Design
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
During the open day, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with teaching and technical staff, as well as ask any questions you have about admissions, course information and portfolio guidance. You’ll also be able to take a tour of the College and explore our facilities.
Not quite ready for an undergraduate degree?
Many of our undergraduate courses will require you to have successfully completed a foundation course before joining the course, you’ll find the details in the course entry requirements section of the course web page. If you do not have this qualification, you may be interested in our Foundation Diploma in Art and Design course. Open days for this course will be released soon.