- Book an individual Study Room visit to see the collections, open by advance appointment only, Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm
- Organise a special group visit to see the collections (maximum 15 people per session).
- Develop a more involved UAL student project working with the collection: projects may begin with a taster session followed by smaller group visit
- Please look at our online catalogue before contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For British Artists’ Film and Video Collection visits, please email email@example.com
CSM and UAL studio, workshop and class visits
Arrange for a museum curator to visit your CSM or UAL workshop, studio or classroom with a pre-selected group of collection material
Develop a more involved CSM/UAL student project working with collection
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 020 7514 7146
Visit the Find Us section of the website to find out more.
The CSM Museum and Study Collection and the Lethaby Gallery where the Museum holds its temporary exhibitions are located on the ground floor of the Granary Building, Granary Square, N1C 4AA. Visiting the Museum is free.
The route from the entrance of the Granary Building to the Lethaby Gallery and the Museum and Study Collection is level access and fully wheelchair accessible. The walk from the entrance of the building to the Gallery and the Museum is around 50 metres. There are disabled toilets in the reception area of the Granary Building.
Members of the public visiting the Museum are generally met by a member of staff who can assist with any access issues, and special arrangements (such as guided tours of Museum exhibitions) can be made by prior arrangement. There is no charge for assisted visits.
Please note there are no general parking facilities at our sites, but there are some spaces available for blue badge holders. To find out more about these facilities and further assistance with all access issues please phone the site Facilities Manager on 07713 087179 or email email@example.com.
Offsite parking can be found either at the car park located at the back of St Pancras International, Eurostar Station, Pancras Road. There is a charge of around £6.00 per hour to park here. Meter parking is also available on nearby York Way/Copenhagen Street.
If you have specific access issues or any concerns about visiting our building, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7514 7146.