Will Wyatt Court
Apply for halls
We currently have rooms available to rent at Will Wyatt Court for the academic year 2018/19.
If you would like to apply, register for an account and complete the online application. Please have your student ID number (detailed in your course offer) ready.
Will Wyatt Court is purpose-built, high-quality student accommodation situated close to Old Street tube station in Zone 1.
There are 511 rooms, each with ensuite facilities, internet and phone connection. Flats are shared between 4 and 12 students and have a well-equipped kitchen and lounge area.
Situated in the vibrant and trendy area of Old Street, Will Wyatt Court provides easy access to Central London. The Hall's proximity to Hoxton Square, with its restaurants, galleries and bars, means students can take advantage of the buzz of activity in the area.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 34-minute bike ride / 48-minute tube trip / 62-minute bus journey / 94-minute walk
- Central Saint Martins: 17-minute bike ride / 36-minute bus journey / 27-minute tube trip / 46-minute walk
- Chelsea College of Arts: 30-minute bike ride / 38-minute tube trip / 55-minute bus trip / 83-minute walk
- London College of Communication: 23-minute bike ride / 26-minute tube trip/ 41-minute bus journey
- London College of Fashion: 10-minute bike ride / 12-minute tube trip / 33-minute walk
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 65-minute tube trip
Please note travel times are based on the nearest College.
Halls of Residence
168 Pitfield Street
Travel zone: 1
Nearest tube: Old street
Nearest train station: Hoxton, Old Street
Take a tour of Will Wyatt Court, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Will Wyatt Court Gallery
Prices and sizes
Standard let length for Will Wyatt Court is 41 weeks and the following prices refer to the new academic year beginning in September 2019.
- Standard rooms are £226 per week, £9,266 in total. These rooms are approximately 12 metres squared and have single beds.
- Standard rooms (low lighting) are £223 per week, £9,143 in total. These rooms are approximately 12 metres squared and have single beds but do not have a lot of natural lighting.
- There are also Mobility Adaptable rooms available (of each room type) at the same price as above.
Study Abroad and Exchange students:
- Standard rooms for Study Abroad and Exchange students are £240 per week. These rooms are approximately 12 metres squared and have single beds.
- Standard rooms (with low lighting) are £236 per week. These rooms are approximately 12 metres squared and have single beds but do not have a lot of natural lighting.
- Single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and storage space
- Internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost
- Ensuite bathrooms in every bedroom
- Televisions in all shared kitchens (tv licence not included)
- Contents insurance
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour staff presence
- Courtyard space
- Bike storage
- Residents' common room
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps living onsite
The accommodation is owned by iQ and is jointly managed with University of the Arts London.
This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: nationalcode.org